Why Market Research Is Necessary When Building Your OfferMay 26, 2021
Before you build your next offer, I want to make sure you’re doing one of the most important things to get clarity on what your client needs. What is that exactly? It’s market research. Whether you send a few emails to ask current clients what’s working for them, you survey your Facebook group to see what they need, or you create a full focus group with all the bells and whistles, this step is vital.
In this episode I’m sharing how using market research can truly help increase profit, call in your ideal client avatar, and save you time. I’m sharing the three ways you can do this, and how each one is beneficial to scaling your business.
Topics we discuss:
- Why market research will save you money in the long run.
- How this information will help inform your offer creation for the better.
- The reason this process saves time and increases your profit.
- How market research can help you call in more of your ideal clients.
- Why avoiding market research could lead to the failure of your next offer.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.