Strength of Community: Leveraging Social Media Without Compromising Your Sanity with Joanne WetzelApr 01, 2020
Learn how Pinterest might be the secret weapon your business has been waiting for. Our guest is Joanne Wetzel, a Pinterest marketer and digital marketing girl behind Pin Savvy Co. Her company helps brands, businesses and bloggers harness the SEO power of Pinterest. She believes Pinterest is a hugely undervalued way for businesses to build incredible online communities!
Joanne built a community for female entrepreneurs that supports holistic success. Joanne shares her own journey of entrepreneurial burnout in this episode. This episode is packed with gems that any emerging entrepreneur can utilize for overall success.
Topics we cover:
- Why Pinterest is a great way to market your business
- How to manage life as an entrepreneur
- The difference between Pinterest and other social sites
- Why building a business that relies on social is difficult
- Why building an online support network is important
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.