How to Have Your First Successful Launch with Tasha BoothSep 15, 2021
Have you tried to launch a product or service and can’t seem to get the needle moving? When you do a webinar or a challenge for your community, does it feel like you are draining all of your energy for not much of a return? Launching can be incredibly beneficial for your company, but there are some things that may be holding you back from reaching your goals.
In this episode, I’m talking to Tasha Booth, an agency owner, coach, and podcaster. She is the Founder & CEO of The Launch Guild - a Course Launch Support & Digital Marketing Implementation Agency supporting established coaches and course creators with Course & Podcast Launches, Operations & Systems Management, and Content Management & Repurposing. She shared KEY things you should be considering when going into your first launch to not only increase sales but to do it with ease.
Topics we discuss:
- Why delegating to your team is required if you want to scale your business.
- The mindset shifts are needed to have successful launches.
- How to know when you should hire a consultant for your launch.
- Why you need to give yourself enough time and space for a successful launch.
- How a cookie-cutter approach to your launch just won’t work.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest and resources:
Need help with your next launch? Check out Tasha’s services by clicking HERE.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.