From Corporate Office To Successful Business Owner with Laura TynanNov 04, 2020
There are so many facets to being a business owner that sometimes it can feel really overwhelming, especially at the beginning. Leaving a corporate structure to become an entrepreneur reveals its own set of challenges but they absolutely can be overcome. Strategy is part of it, but as usual, mindset and personal development work, and investing in support systems are key as well.
In this episode, we’re talking to Laura Tynan, a business coach & mentor, founder of lauratynan.com who is on a mission to support ambitious professionals achieve their big career goals & accelerate in their career, or transition out of the corporate world & turn their creative ideas into a successful reality.
Topics we cover:
- Working towards making a change for women in business
- Why you need to listen to your intuition as a business owner
- Why it’s never too late to make the decision to change your career
- How personal development and mindset work are key to success
- Why you need support to scale your business and how you can’t really do it alone
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.