How To Create Systems In Your Biz Now with Theresa TruongAug 18, 2021
Do you have systems set up in your business or are you winging it most days? Are you doing the same tasks over and over again without automation? How are you on-boarding new clients and employees when they start working with you? If you are unclear about any of these questions, it’s time to get serious about your systems.
In this episode, we talk to Theresa Truong, founder of Loop Link, Operations Coachsultant™, and Client Experience extraordinaire based in Canada. Her knack for all things “left-brained”, including organizing, strategizing, and systemizing, make her an ideal fit for her “right-brained” creative CEO clients. We’re talking all about how to get your systems right so you can scale your business with confidence.
Topics we discuss:
- How to start with systems for your business.
- Why you need to be intentional about your systems and how you set them up.
- How SOPs streamline the training of new employees and why it’s important. .
- How your systems change as you reach 100k and beyond.
- The difference between a Director of Operations and an Online Business Manager.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest and resources:
Need help in creating your SOPs for your business? Check out Theresa’s SOP Lab by clicking HERE.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.