Healthcare Practitioners Can Provide Superior Service And Create A Business They Love with Dr. Mary SnowdenDec 02, 2020
Pivoting your career can be really challenging, especially as a healthcare provider. We are often given the tools to learn how to pass exams and get our degrees, but the knowledge to run a business isn’t there. But it’s imperative, especially if you want to grow!
In this episode, we talk to Dr. Mary Sawdon, a naturopathic doctor, fertility coach, healthpreneur, and mother. She is an associate at Brown & Brown Family Chiropractic in Newcastle, Ontario, and Chief Cheerleader of The Fertility Fundamentals, a naturopath led fertility collective working towards supporting women throughout their infertility journey. As a naturopath and fertility coach, she helps mums-to-be get calm, confident, and in control of their fertility. She is passionate about helping women thrive on their fertility journey; leading them from isolation and overwhelm towards a life of renewed purpose and support.
Topics we cover:
- How the path to entrepreneurship isn’t always a straight line
- Why niching down actually HELPS your clients more than anything
- The mindset shifts that have to happen to go from healthcare provider to business owner
- How your ideal client is often YOU from just a few years back and how to identify them
- Learning how to say no and why that is so important
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.