My Three Onboarding New Hire TipsApr 14, 2021
Are you finally at that next step and ready to hire help and grow your business? Or maybe you have been trying to hire but can’t find the right fit? Bringing a new employee onboard doesn’t need to be hectic or frustrating if you have systems in place and are ready for their arrival.
In this episode, I share three onboarding tips for new hires to better help you bring someone onto your team and have a successful transition.
Topics we discuss:
- How can you frame your business to reach your goals?
- Knowing your numbers and knowing your organizational metrics.
- You can’t be in every single place at all times.
- Don’t throw your new hire to the wolves.
- Hiring for expertise and strengths.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.