Profitable Speaking- Is it possible?Aug 25, 2021
Just a couple of episodes ago, we talked about how to amplify your brand with public speaking. But is it actually profitable to do it? Can you add to your bottom line with speaking gigs? The answer is absolutely yes, but you need to make some mindset shifts to start monetizing.
In this episode, I’m sharing three important things you need to consider before you begin branching out into public speaking. With these things in mind, you can not only start booking yourself as the expert at events, but you can do it YOUR way and get paid.
Topics we discuss:
- Why the person you present yourself as on the outside has to match who you are authentically on the inside, and how this can impact the number of speaking engagements you book.
- Why you can’t forget the amount of time you are putting in when creating a presentation and how valuable that is.
- The reason you need a sales process, tools, and systems to continue to nurture your relationships.
- How staying consistent with your messaging makes it easier for people to say your name when you’re not even in the room.
- Why public speaking is a business and you deserve to be paid!
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.