Overcoming Adversities, Self-Care and Having the Courage To Launch A Business with Shavonne JonesJul 13, 2020
Shavonne Jones has overcome a lot to launch her company. Shavonne worked for many years as a mental health professional. As a single mom and widow, she understands how important self-care is. That’s why she was inspired to launch her line of sugar scrubs called Sweet Suga Baby in April of 2019. It’s a product for busy women who don’t have a lot of time for self-care but deserve it anyway. In this episode discover how Shavonne overcame a personal tragedy to launch the business she always wanted.
Topics we cover:
- Juggling her personal and professional life
- Her background in the mental health field
- How affirmations helped her move to the next phase in her life
- How she dealt with the past trauma in her life
- Why work is so important to her happiness
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.