How To Deal With Uncomfortable Emotions with Dr. Ashwini NayakJun 18, 2021
As business owners, it can be really easy to take on all of the things without much thought. We say yes to every client's needs (especially in the beginning) because of our fear of letting someone down. Often, this results in us losing sight of what we really want both in our personal lives and in our business. And burnout tends to follow.
In this episode, we talk to Dr. Ashwini Nayak, a board-certified internist, a certified life coach, a wife, a mom. We’re diving DEEP into what it means to slow down, get clear on our true desires, and why it’s some of the most important work we can do as entrepreneurs.
Topics we discuss:
- Getting comfortable with constraints and why we need to do this as CEOs.
- Why being so future-minded can make it hard for you to enjoy the life you’ve created right now.
- Letting go of the constant need to “do” things all the time
- The importance of slowing down to get clear on what you REALLY want before you start.
- How it takes practice to be fully present in your life but why it’s vital to your success.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.