How To Create Beneficial Collabs with Sarah GuilliotApr 21, 2021
One of the best ways to grow your business is through collaboration, because let’s face it: nobody can do this alone. But how do you know when someone is the right fit? How can you be sure that they will compliment your strengths and be an asset?
In this episode, we talk with serial entrepreneur, sales page designer, and co-owner of www.squadbottles.com, Sarah Guilliot. We cover the benefits of collaborating to grow your business, recognizing when a partnership is not the correct fit, and why it is important to keep your sales page design as simple as possible for your clients.
Topics we discuss:
- How to find the right collab for you and your business.
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses so a partnership will compliment your goals.
- How organic marketing can be leveraged with the right type of partnerships.
- The benefit of the face-to-face meeting when looking to collab.
- The “dos” and “don'ts” when it comes to the design of your sales page.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.