How To Create A Course That Sells with Adrienne JohnsonAug 04, 2021
Do you have a course and it just isn’t selling? Maybe you have people starting but not finishing? How many refund requests are you getting each month? Digital courses seem to be all the rage right now, but far too often people are missing key elements that create a great experience for their students.
In this episode, we talk to Adrienne Johnson, a professional course writer who helps entrepreneurs create good courses. She shares three key elements you should consider NOW if you have or want to launch a course, and we dig deep into how people like to learn so you can create a successful program for your customers.
Topics we discuss:
- How to avoid overwhelm when creating your course.
- Why courses are not just a cash grab and are often more than just passive income.
- How to utilize surveys to get data about your course and make it better.
- Things you can do to evaluate your course and make sure you’re doing the right thing by your customer.
- Why do you need to think about how adults learn and how that applies to your course curriculum.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest and resources:
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.