How To Build Your Confidence Despite Your Current CircumstancesMar 03, 2021
What do you want to be remembered for when you are no longer here? How often do you think about the legacy you want to leave? Sure, you may have goals, but have you thought about anything bigger? Every choice you make for your business and beyond will have a lasting impact, so being thoughtful about it all truly matters.
In this episode, we are talking about building your legacy! I’m sharing how circumstance, confidence, and your story are vital parts of the process, and how I’ve used it to dictate decision-making in my life and business.
Topics we discuss
- We need to be flexible when we make our goals
- Building a legacy should be about our God-given talents
- You can’t let your current circumstances dictate your ability to achieve your goals
- Confidence shouldn’t be based on what you HAVE but rather, who you ARE!
- Why you need to stop showing up in fear so you can show up as your true self
- How sharing your story can set someone else free
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.