How To Avoid Legal Pitfalls In Your Business with Jessica BullSep 01, 2021
When you began your business, did you get a lawyer involved? Are you nearing or past six figures and still don’t have a legal advisor helping you with your processes? How about an LLC, and trademark; are you registered? If you answered no to any of these questions, you need to listen to this episode.
In this episode, we talk to Jessica Bull, the founder and managing attorney of J Bull Consulting Firm LLC. J Bull Consulting specializes in collaborating with influencers, entrepreneurs, and creatives; to ensure their business and brand have a strong legal foundation. If you want to protect your assets and take your business even more seriously, this is the episode for you.
Topics we discuss:
- Some of the key downfalls that entrepreneurs make when it comes to protecting their business.
- Why it may be time to switch from a sole proprietor to an LLC.
- The importance of having solid contracts EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
- Why you need to stop DIYing the legal and financial sectors of your business.
- What you need to think about before hiring your first attorney.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest and resources:
Need help with the legal aspects of your business? Check out Jessica’s services by clicking HERE.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.