Financial Wellness For The Entrepreneur with Danica RoysterDec 30, 2020
When you first begin your business, whether it’s a side hustle or you’ve gone full time you need to have a system in place to track your money. These conversations can be hard, but they are vital to the health and success of your company. How often are you really stopping down to consider these things?
In this episode, we talk to Danica Royster, a wealth consultant, and junior partner at First Genesis of Virginia, LLC an African American family-owned financial planning firm. She is well trained in financial services and is focused on building her practice using a holistic approach when assisting clients in pursuing their financial goals and objectives. Danica has a passion for enhancing financial literacy in the African American community.
Topics we cover:
- How our old money stories can affect our current business
- Why you need to have clear goals around finances in order to make your dreams come true
- Why you need to work your strengths and outsource everything else
- How building a community and maintaining relationships helps you thrive
- Why perfectionism may be stopping you from getting to your finances in order
- What you need to be considering when you first begin making money in your business
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.