Coaching Teacher Leaders To Make An Impact On Future Generations with Gretchen BridgersOct 07, 2020
Launching a business comes with its own set of challenges. It can be lonely, change is at every corner, and it’s essential you have a plan if you want to build a sustainable business. You also need to be flexible in ways you may have never tried before, which can be hard but if you stay open-minded, you can make it work!
In this episode, we’re talking to Gretchen Bridgers, a National Board-certified elementary school teacher from Charlotte, NC. With years of mentoring new teachers, providing professional development to school building staff, and presenting at district and national conferences, Gretchen has now invested her time solely to consulting individual teachers and school staff under her own company, Always A Lesson. Her blog, podcast, classroom resources, and professional development courses serve teachers worldwide.
Topics we cover:
- Why support and direction are key to running a sustainable business
- Knowing your customer avatar (and being ready to change it if needed)
- Why calculated risks are necessary if you want to be an entrepreneur
- Setting boundaries and why they’re an integral part of your roadmap to success
- Why you need to be open to pivoting and stay open to change
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.