Being Selfish Is Not What You Think: Rethinking the Connection Between Self And Having A Business with Naketa ThigpenNov 18, 2020
There are a lot of decisions you need to make when you are an entrepreneur that can feel overwhelming and personal. Sometimes we move quickly, both feet in, often without a plan or much experience at all. We don’t honor our boundaries, we move too quickly but we rarely talk about the permission to pause.
In this episode we talk to Naketa R. Thigpen, LCSW, regarded as the #1 Balance & Relationship Advisor in the World and the CEO of ThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute, a global personal development company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA that’s revivifying the industry. She is an international best selling author in seven categories and over a dozen hot new releases on Amazon for her recently published survivor memoir entitled "Selfish: Permission to Pause, Live, Love and Laugh Your Way to Joy"
Topics we cover:
- Why you can’t take things personally when it comes to your business
- How to ignore the people who shade you
- Being mindful of the kind of help you ask for and being ready to receive it
- How having a sense of self helps with the courage you need to be an entrepreneur
- How coaching support can get you prepared for what you need
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
How to contact guest:
Don't miss a beat!
Join The Legacy Scaler® Newsletter Community!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.