The 7 Lessons I Learned In My Business PivotDec 31, 2020
2020 has been a YEAR, and we’ve learned a lot about pivoting a business that we want to share with you in our season finale. We hope that by sharing these lessons, you can start implementing them in your business NOW so you don’t have to learn the hard way.
In this episode, we’re talking about the 7 lessons we learned during our business pivot this year, how you can use them to forge a better path for yourself, and why these changes are ESSENTIAL to successfully scaling.
Topics we cover:
- Checking your ego so you can avoid false narratives that cause distractions
- Why you need to get out of your own head in order to find clarity
- How patience and faith play a vital role in success
- How working in your zone of genius truly changes the game
- Why you need to invest, even when you are scared
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in our episodes are not the opinions of our podcast or our sponsors.
Subscribe Here To Our Podcast
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.