Watch Jasmin in action at the Inspire the Future Summit and American Dental Hygienists' Association Annual Session
How can Jasmin serve your organization?
Jasmin is a nationally-awarded speaker and has taught over 10,000 attendees over the course of her speaking career that began in 2015.
Jasmin is an expert content creator who can build a powerful message into a program of your choice. Whether you are serving healthcare professionals, educators, thought leaders or entrepreneurs – Jasmin will be an excellent asset to your event.
Click the images below to learn more.
Hire Jasmin as your Keynote Speaker
Jasmin will inspire and motivate your audiences to become legacy-driven leaders that can overcome burnout & find their voice to reach the H.E.A.R.T of the communities they serve.
"Your CE on Opioids was prob the BEST course I have taken in my 18 yr career. So much informative info, your interaction just MADE IT, and the emotional level you left us with. Most everyone in that room prob has been affected by the effects of drugs or overdose by someone in there family/community. Keep Living your Dream. You're doing Awesome things In peoples lives"
Illinois Dental Hygienists' Association, Attendee
Hire Jasmin To Train At Your Next Workshop
Jasmin will inspire and motivate your audiences to find their voice and create H.E.A.R.T-driven presentations to connect to their audiences.
Stephanie Skryzowski, CEO of 100Degrees Consulting
Our team loved our Breakthrough to Excellence session with Jasmin. It was engaging, interactive, thought-provoking, and challenging (in a good way!). Jasmin was an amazing speaker - her personality shone through, even in a webinar format, and we loved the workbook to follow along with the presentation and carry forward with us. We would absolutely hire Jasmin to speak again if given the opportunity!
Reaching The Hearts Of Her Audience
Hire Jasmin For Your Continuing Education Courses for Healthcare Providers
Inspire and motivate your healthcare professional audience with topics covering Diversity & Inclusion and Trauma-Informed Care.
"What a fantastic speaker who engages her audience through modern technological avenues. PPT, video and handouts were exceptional and valuable to the learning environment and the outcomes. Thank you for bringing Jasmin here"
"What a treasure for our profession"
"Speechless and heartfelt sharing"
"Great course and speaker. I wish it was mandatory for all clinicians."
"Loved the interactive texting. She made us very comfortable discussing this topic and handled awkward questions and comments with great tact! Great job!"
"Great speaker! Most interesting and enthusiastic of the entire weekend. Easy to listen to"
"Great, enthusiastic speaker. Passionate about her subject matter."
Short List Of Our Past Clients
- 100Degrees Consulting Agency
- Allegany College of Maryland
- American Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Beyond the Beltway Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Beyond the Prophy LLC
- Carroll Community College
- CE Zoom
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Custom Dental Solutions
- Delaware Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Dentsply Sirona World
- Dentsply Sirona Educate the Educators
- DeW Life Retreat
- Greater Baltimore Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Vivian T. Thomas High School
- Howard Community College
- Howard County Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Howard University
- Illinois Dental Hygienists Association
- Inspire the Future Summit
- Jacques Initiative
- Long-term Care Facility
- Luzerne College
- Maryland Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Missouri Dental Hygienists' Association
- Montana Dental Hygienists' Association
- Mouth Watch
- National Dental Hygienists' Association Annual Conference
- Nebraska Dental Hygienists' Association Annual Conference
- Pennsylvania Dental Hygienists’ Association Annual Session
- Princeton Study Club
- Profitable Impact Academy
- Project Booth Summit
- RDH Evolution
- RDH Under One Roof Conference
- Smiles at Sea
- South Jersey Dental Hygienists' Association
- Southern Illinois University
- Southern Maryland Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Texas Dental Hygienists' Association
- University of Maryland, School of Dentistry
- University of Bridgeport, Fones School of Dental Hygiene
- Western Shore Dental Hygienists’ Association
- Wichita Dental Hygienists’ Association